NACTUS OPTICAL SYSTEMS
NACTUS is a real user-friendly product, a ready- to- use panel that fits the most diverse applications.
The optics forming NACTUS panels are the core of the product . By acting on them while each module is injected, it is virtually possible to customize any application. Nactus is a lighting module made of different optics, that can be used as a real single lens. The concept is simple: NACTUS maximizes the lighting beam through its optics , so creating a lighting beam of a certain power and fully configurable for the final application considered.
· NACTUS Optical Systems are Patent Pending – NACTUS Optical Systems are approved according to EN 62471:2010 (photobiological safety of lamps and lamp systems).
· Designed for Power LEDs of latest generation, from 100 l/W to 300l/W;
· No need to develop any photometric analysis: that is our task!
· The panel is preset for the housing of sensors while the holes for screws around the perimeter edge allow an easy assembly of the module onto the LED board.
· On request, Nactus panels are available with the PCB …you just need to plug and play it!
· NACTUS Optical Systems are IP65 protected: full series in many different sizes and shapes are created with the gasket placed. The silicone gasket placement is integrated into the production process of Nactus. An in-line dispensing arms robot equipped with a built-in sequencer executes the in-line transfer of the silicone gasket into the preset groove on Nactus panels. This robotic dispensing system ensures high accuracy and repeatability of the gasket placement operation so guaranteeing high efficiency in IP protection.
· The optics are made of PMMA.
· Available in multi-lens arrays, from 12 to 24 – 36 – 48 optics.
· Applications: Street Light EN13201 – IESNA (with or without Sidewalk and Bicycle Lane); Tunnel Light; Garden Light; Residential, Commercial, Retail, Shop, Architectural Light; Hospital & Hospitality Light; Canopy, Petrol Gas Station, Parking Light; Industrial Light; Professional Light.
NACTUS is available in many different ranges enabling to realize any kind of lighting application:
NACTUS IP DS
IP protected, rating IP65 : a silicone gasket placed in the special groove around the perimeter edge of the panel ensures protection against powder and water ingress. Excellent for outdoor applications and indoor applications in damp and wet environments. NACTUS IP DS comes with the silicone gasket placed . The panels are clear fine-frosted finish except for one gloss finish side that needs to be directed towards the luminaire support (pole, wall, peg, etc.) for the proper installation of the panel.
IP protected, rating IP65. It comes with the silicone gasket placed in the groove around the perimeter edge. Ensures protection against powder and water ingress.
A side pocket enables the cable entrance and works also as a benchmark for the proper installation of the panel . The panels are totally clear fine-frosted finish.
Nactus DS panels are clear fine-frosted finish except for one gloss finish side that needs to be directed towards the luminaire support (pole, wall, peg, etc.) for the proper installation of the panel. On request, it can be IP protected, rating IP65 , by placing a silicone gasket in the groove around the perimeter edge.
On request, NACTUS 101 panels can be IP protected, rating IP65 , by placing a silicone gasket in the groove around the perimeter edge. The optics never come in contact either with the LEDs or with the PCB; are UV protected and guaranteed for outdoor applications. NACTUS 101 fits any application in Wide Area Lighting: Street Lighting; Outdoor/Indoor Lighting; Industrial Lighting.
NACTUS FREE FORM
The most advanced evolution of NACTUS 101. You are given the opportunity to build up your own lighting applications by simply choosing the shape and the size of your NACTUS module and the lighting pattern to perform. Like any Nactus models, no need to develop any photometric analysis: that is our task. NACTUS FREE FORM is your on-hand-solution, a total custom product BUT at the cost for a standard product : no cost for the optical and mechanical designs. Just one request: a minimum quantity to be produced and supplied. That's all!
NACTUS Optical System ranges and full documentation (Test Reports, Datasheets, iges and eulumdat files,Reach/RoHS certifications) can be viewed and downloaded from our website:
About Khatod Optoelectronic :
Khatod lenses have made the mark in the LED Industry for over 25 years.
Unique on the international scene, Khatod holds all of its operations 100% in house (Milano, Italy), from initial design to time to market: Optical Systems, optics for SSL, HB, COB LEDs applications, custom optics, components.
Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/#!/KHATODOPTO and
View company video @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Opls1D0NU