Offer a real “Can do” opportunity in the most advanced projects using the HB COB LEDs of latest generation. Their compact casing allows the luminous flux delivered by HB COB LEDs to achieve very high intensities. Available in 2 main macro-families - Ø 65mm and Ø 90mm - comprising reflectors with metalized or embossed finish,enabling to select the most proper reflector for the LED source you are using. LYRA Reflectors are equipped with special adaptors for most of existing HB COB LEDs references and allow the interchangeability of the LYRA reflector models on the same LED source.
The exclusive twist & lock assembly method is unique and easy to use. No soldering or gluing is required.
a) fasten the adaptor onto the PCB with two screws;
b) twist & lock the reflector onto the adaptor by a simple rotation.
Features and Typical Applications:
• Made of special PCHT, aluminum coated, protective layer
• Specific for HB COB LEDs
• Extensive range of beams: from narrow to medium, wide and super-wide angles
• High performance with warm white LEDs
• Yellow ring effect totally eliminated
• Maximize the luminous flux while achieving a lighting efficiency over 85%
• No vibration problems
• Easy fixing to the COB LEDs
• UV protected and guaranteed for outdoor applications
• Any applications in Wide Area Lighting: Industrial Lighting; Indoor Lighting; Outdoor Lighting; Architectural lighting
• Complying with Zhaga Standards
• Complying with UL94 Specifications
• Patent pending