LINEARdrive AC is a constant voltage LED driver with multiple LED outputs that are controlled over 4 channels. It is targeted at larger networked and smaller standalone installations that require dimmable, low-power, full-color static or dynamic LED lighting. LINEARdrive is DALI, DMX/RDM, LedSync, 0-10V and switch-dim compatible.
In standalone mode, the ShowMaster sequencer can run standard or user-defined shows. You can create and manage your own dynamic show sequences with the TOOLbox and freely available PC software.
LINEARdrive AC 100 can be set to 12V or 24V to suit the various RGB and RGBW LED strips available on the market.
Configure LINEARdrive AC over its intuitive, 3-button user interface with display.
• Entertainment lighting
• Full-color architectural lighting
• Signage/advertising lighting
• Cove lighting
• Decorative lighting
• Dynamic color panel lighting
• LedSync, DMX, RDM DMX, DALI, 0-10V and switch-dim compatible
• Compact: 15.27 x 1.65 x 1.18 in., 14.57 x 1.61 x 1.18 in. or 9.06 x 3.15 x 1.18 in.
• Input voltage range: 120 - 277 VAC
• Maximum load: 8A
• Linear and gamma-corrected dimming curve
• UL: Class 2 output (E333135)
• Ideal for static and dynamic RGBW linear lighting applications
• Unprecedented ease-of-configuration