L-Dot Pico, Best Of Category at the LFI 2009 Innovations Awards, is a 15W, 1-4 channel DMX controlled constant current LED driver. It has a 350mA-700mA LED current range, offers 15-bit dimming, and its break-through form factor makes it ideally suited for in-fixture installation.
eldoLED technology drives up to 4 LED (colour) groups from a single, high-precision LED current source, which not only gives the L Series drivers a power efficiency of up to 95% but has also resulted in a break-through form factor.
The L Series drivers can be used in a DMX network or as standalone devices. ShowMaster, supported on all eldoLED drivers, allows you to upload show sequences for use in standalone mode. Create and manage your own show sequences using the TOOLbox and freely available PC software.
• USITT DMX512A and LedSync compatible
• Break-through form factor: 0.98” diameter
• Power output of up to 15W
• Operating supply voltage range: 12V - 28V DC
• Onboard interface for NTC thermistor
• In-fixture installation
• Accurate, smooth dimming and high-res color mixing
• Power efficiency of up to 95%
• Drive, control and thermal protection per fixture
• Easy network setup
• Low EMI