Available from eldoLED America
LM-Dot Pico is a 1-4 channel DMX controlled constant current LED driver with a power output as high as 50W. It has a 350mA-700mA LED current range and offers a 15-bit control resolution. Its remarkably small form factor makes it ideally suited for in-fixture installation.
The LM Series drivers can be used in a network or as standalone devices. ShowMaster, supported on all eldoLED drivers, allows you to upload show sequences for use in standalone mode. Create and manage your own show sequences using the TOOLbox and freely available PC software.
The LM Series drivers have a robust thermal management. A built-in over temperature protection shuts down the driver if it threatens to overheat. Furthermore, an NTC thermistor interface enables various ways of thermal protection, including LED throttling, a graceful decrease of light output until normal operating temperatures are reached.
• USITT DMX512A and LedSync compatible
• Break-through form factor: 2.68 x 1.97 x 0.55 in.
• Power output of up to 50W
• Operating supply voltage range: 24V-32V DC
• NTC thermistor interface and built-in over temperature protection
• Accurate, smooth dimming and high-res color mixing
• Drive, control and thermal protection per fixture
• Easy network setup
• Low EMI
• Screw terminals allowing easy connection of leads