The DimWheel is a powerful one-button DMX controller that lets you set dim level, color and show for LED drivers and DMX compatible luminaires. It is easy-to-install and meets EU, UK and US wall box size requirements. Also, it is compatible with most dimmer face plates available on the market.
The DimWheel Colour features the following operation modes:
• for general white LED lighting applications, the 1-channel mode lets you dim the light and turn it on or off.
• for applications requiring colour temperature control, e.g. mixing warm and cool white light, the DimWheel features a 2-channel mode. In this mode, you can set the colour temperature, dim the light and turn it on or off.
• for static and dynamic full colour applications (RGB and RGBW/A), the 3- and 4-channel modes offer complete colour or show control plus dimming and on/off control. Colour control allows you to create any hue and pick a saturation level for this hue. Show control lets you run a show in DMX broadcast or chase mode and set the show speed.
• USITT DMX512A compatible
• One-button on-off/dimming/color/show control
• Operating supply voltage: 12V-32V DC
• DIP switches for configuration, accessible after mounting
• External switch interface allows remote show selection
• Front indicator LED for local show (speed), colour and dim level feedback
• Complete functionality solution
• Integrated back box and mounting plate simplify total system setup and installation