Available from eldoLED America
ECOdrive is a highly integrated, UL Class 2-compatible, easy-to-configure constant current LED driver for high-brightness, indoor LED lighting applications.
ECOdrive can be integrated in a DMX network or used as standalone device. ShowMaster, supported on all eldoLED drivers, allows you to upload show sequences for use in standalone mode. You can create and manage your own show sequences with the TOOLbox and freely available PC software.
eldoLED technology enables running 4 LED groups from a single, high-precision LED current source. It gives ECOdrive a 15-bit control resolution per LED group, a power efficiency of up to 95% and its break-through form factor.
Setup is a breeze: Configure the ECOdrive over its intuitive, 3-button user interface with display. The ECOdrive user interface lets you set the LED current to any value between 200mA and 1.4A in 50mA steps, making it the perfect match for practically all LED types and configurations.
Features & advantages:
• Available in 15, 30 and 45 Watt version
• DMX and 0-10V compatible
• High power efficiency of up to 95%
• Suited for practically all LED types
• Unprecedented ease-of-configuration
• LEDcode compatible
• Extremely smooth dimming and fine colour mixing: 15-bit control resolution for each LED group
• ShowMaster: user-definable show sequences
• UL: Class 2 output (E333135)
• Compact form factor: 6.02 x 1.97 x 0.91 in.