Available from eldoLED America
POWERdrive DC is a highly integrated and easy-to-configure constant current LED driver with multiple current sources for high-power, indoor LED lighting applications requiring up to 180 watts.
POWERdrive DC can be integrated in a network or used as a standalone device. POWERdrive DC is DMX, DALI and LedSync-compatible. ShowMaster, supported on all eldoLED drivers, allows you to upload show sequences for use in standalone mode. You can create and manage your own show sequences with the TOOLbox and freely available PC software.
POWERdrive DC not only allows a power output of up to 180 watts, it also lets you control the LED current sources for each group individually, providing you with all the flexibility you need to drive your LED application.
Setup is a breeze: configure POWERdrive DC over its intuitive, 3-button user interface with display. The easy-to-navigate menu allows you to set a variety of parameters.
POWERdrive DC has built-in over temperature protection and an interface for connecting an NTC thermistor.
Features & advantages:
• Available in 45, 90 and 180 watt version
• DALI, DMX and 0-10V compatible
• Suited for most LED types currently in the market
• UL Recognized Component: POWERdrive 45 and 90 are UL Class compatible (E333135)
• Extremely smooth dimming and fine colour mixing: 15-bit control resolution for each LED group
• ShowMaster: user-definable show sequences
• Compact: 7.60 x 1.97 x0.91 in.