Available from eldoLED America
LINEARdrive DC is a highly integrated and easy-to-configure constant voltage driver for low-power, indoor LED lighting applications requiring up to 24A.
LINEARdrive DC can be integrated in a network or used as a standalone device. LINEARdrive DC is DMX, DALI and LedSync compatible. ShowMaster, supported on all eldoLED drivers, allows you to upload show sequences for use in standalone mode. You can create and manage your own show sequences with the TOOLbox and freely available PC software.
LINEARdrive DC's 15-bit control resolution allows extremely smooth dimming and fine colour mixing.
Setup is a breeze: configure LINEARdrive DC over its intuitive, 3-button user interface with display. The easy-to-navigate menu allows you to set a variety of parameters.
Features & advantages:
• LINEARdrive 100 and 180 support up to 1.5A per channel (RGBW, 4 channels) or 2A per channel (RGB, 3 channels); LINEARdrive 720 supports up to 6A per channel.
• Input voltage 100D/180D/720D1: 12-28V
Input voltage 720D2: 12-48V
• LINEARdrive 720D2 supports 5V, 12V, 24V and 48V LED strips, even concurrently
• DALI, DMX and 0-10V compatible
• UL Recognized Component mark; LINEARdrive DC 100 is UL Class 2-compatible
• Unprecedented ease-of-configuration
• Extremely smooth dimming and fine colour mixing: 15-bit control resolution for each LED group
• ShowMaster: user-definable show sequences
• Very low EMI
• Compact: 6.02 x 1.97 x 0.91 in.