Available from Axis Lighting Inc.
BEAM DI is a compact, high efficiency linear system with multiple lighting, mounting, and design options.
With efficiencies over 85%, BEAM DI can deliver ample, high quality illumination, while remaining under ASHRAE 90.1 power densities. IC Controls equip a BEAM 3 system to reduce energy consumption further still.
Adjusting the lamp position enables BEAM DI to achieve direct/indirect light distributions, ranging from 70/30 to 30/70.
BEAM DI can be pendant or wall mounted, in continuous runs and with non-illuminated corners. A choice of shielding media, MR16 downlights, and staggered lamping (T5/T5HO) options help customize each BEAM DI installation.
* Compact profile, 4” H x 3 7/16” W
* Pendant and wall (ADA) mounting
* Non-illuminated corners for patterns
* Multiple Direct/Indirect light distiributions
* 1-lamp T5/T5HO or T8, with MR16 downlight option
* Integrated occupancy sensing and daylight controls