CUBIC combines clean, well-detailed design with high efficiency and flexible options. Two profiles enable CUBIC to serve small to large spaces and a variety of ceiling heights.
Constructed of extruded aluminum side housings with die-cast end caps, CUBIC offers a slim rectangular profile and a step-back optical cavity that minimizes the perceived depth. A wide range of shielding media and internal reflectors permit virtually any light distribution from totally indirect to totally direct and practically anything in between.
Boasting efficiencies up to 89%, CUBIC delivers ample illumination, while remaining well under ASHRAE 90.1 lighting power allowances. IC Controls equip a CUBIC system to reduce energy consumption still further.
* Slim rectangular profiles, 2 1/8” H x 8 13/16” W or 6 ½” W
* High efficiency optical design
* Indirect, Direct, Bi-directional, and Asymmetric distributions
* Up to 4xT5 or 3xT8 lamping options
* Pendant, wall, and ceiling mounting, with corners for patterns
* Integrated occupancy sensing and daylight controls