Available from Axis Lighting Inc.
RAY is a linear system for high-quality direct illumination with multiple mounting options.
With efficiencies over 80%, RAY delivers ample illumination, while remaining well under ASHRAE 90.1 lighting power allowances. IC Controls equip a RAY system to reduce energy consumption further still. Flush or regressed lenses with VL Optic™ assure visual comfort.
RAY is available in four sizes. including 5” wide to fit neatly into grid ceilings, such as Techzone™ and Logix™ systems. Housing depth of 4 3/4” minimizes plenum intrusion. Additionally, pendant, ceiling, and wall mounting, together with a large range of electrical options, make a RAY system a flexible design solution.
* Highly efficient, comfortable VL optic
* 4 3/4” H housing
* Recessed, pendant, ceiling, and wall mounting, suitable for continuous runs
* Available in 3 7/16”, 4 1/8”, 5”, and 7” W versions
* Compatible with Armstrong Techzone and USG Logix
* Integrated occupancy sensing and daylight controls